Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Film camera Photos  (Read 4235 times)

Mint_Sauce

• Senior
  • Viking Viking Viking
Film camera Photos
« on: Mar 03, 2012, 15:02 »
So, when i was visiting my friend from back home, i got talking to his dad about cameras, and he very kindly gave me his old film camera, along with a 50mm, 28mm, and a 75-205mm lens, aswell as a leather protective case!

So i have finally got the first film back from the processors, and I'm very very pleased with the results!

here are a few of my favs!

Storthes Hall by Mint Sauce Photography, on Flickr

Reflections 2 by Mint Sauce Photography, on Flickr

Reflections 3 by Mint Sauce Photography, on Flickr

Reflections 6 by Mint Sauce Photography, on Flickr

The Reflection shots are due to the fact that i was visiting a friend in derby, and as part of her university project she's shooting reflections, so i thought i would join in.

Please feel free to let me know what you think.

graham888

• Senior
Re: Film camera Photos
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2012, 18:53 »
Cheers for the first pic mate. It came out better than many of your dslr photos from that day. Shame about the blue lines across the bottom though, any idea what thats from?

Mint_Sauce

• Senior
  • Viking Viking Viking
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2012, 19:54 »
yeh i know, i need to use that camera more really, and also get a prime lens for my Dslr!

and i honestly have no idea...
there really badly developed, some of the others i have from this film have multiple pictures laid across them, so it really was best of a bad bunch!
I've got another film though, so will be able to get some more shots on this when we next go :)

ali.

• God Like!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2012, 23:11 »
Nice! I have two ME Supers, they're great little cameras.  :) Keep meaning to do some riding photos on film actually..
_______________________________________ ____
My Flickr

Mint_Sauce

• Senior
  • Viking Viking Viking
« Reply #4 on: Mar 05, 2012, 09:59 »
thanks!

I'm really impressed with the reflections tbh, i didn't think they were going to turn out as good as they have!
as for the one of graham, i need to use it more in order to get used to it. but it's not as had as i first thought!

© 2019 Ride It Out