Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Club House so far at (PORC)  (Read 10921 times)

gaymos

Re: The Club House so far at (PORC)
« Reply #15 on: Sep 16, 2011, 06:33 »
chill out guys, ride some bikes and get stoked to rip down some hills. chin up bling, its all peachy dude. George 

Mr Bling

« Reply #16 on: Sep 23, 2011, 18:52 »
Hello richy -b,

Thank you very much for that ,you really understand what's going on at PORC , I'm still looking for land to rent, but may get  so money together to buy some land next year that would be so much better to do, will try to get £30,000 to £50,000 with this  amounts i should be able to get a nice bite of land to play with.

I will keep every one posted.

Richard (Mr Bling)

plumstick13

• Gravity-Project Magnus...
« Reply #17 on: Oct 31, 2011, 20:03 »
if people dont like porc, then heres a simple solution... dont go there. no-bodys forcing you.

i have done 2 of blings races and i thoroughly enjoyed them, just fun, laid back racing. not super hard tracks, just really fun tracks.

keep it up bling and hopefully see you in the winter!!!

AVERAGE WORKING MAN

• Immortal
  • God Like!
  • JUST YOUR NORMAL EVERYDAY AVERAGE WORKING MAN
« Reply #18 on: Nov 05, 2011, 13:29 »
and when the club house is finished a big radar will go on the roof and the top straight of the 4cross track will be tarmac'd and then be used as a aircraft runway. penshurst international airport will be biggest in the country and there will be no more downhill anymore
 you'll never change mikeman he's a one of a kind lol

its all good to hear that your going to be doing some winter races mr bling. look forward to doing them over the winter and good luck with finding that new venue
eastbourne crew

© 2019 Ride It Out