Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 2010 Racing License  (Read 8384 times)

walshe

• Rufus Designs
2010 Racing License
« on: Dec 31, 2009, 23:04 »
Having had a 2009 license, just wondering how the change over from year to year works.
Do your old points get carried over, or do they know if you have enough for race series next year ie BDS?
Do I just ned to purchase a 2010 racing license and i'll be fine?

Stan

Betsie

• Senior
Re: 2010 Racing License
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2009, 23:06 »
don't worry, they know how many points you have in 2009 for the 2010 season.
Team Ticket2ridebc.com www.Descent-gear.com

walshe

• Rufus Designs
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2009, 23:08 »
by they i meant officials ie BC or whatever lol
Stan

walshe

• Rufus Designs
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2009, 23:13 »
Also do I keep the same number as I had before?
Stan

Cloverleaf

• Immortal
  • God Like!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2010, 16:23 »
Yeah, your licence number stays the same throughout.  Think of it as an annual drivers licence.  All you need to do is pay them your money and leave it at that, you'll be good to go.

Mr England

« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2010, 17:05 »
Am i right in thinking licenses expire on 31st December, regardless of when they were bought right?

Josh.

• Senior
  • riding
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2010, 17:41 »
yes mate.

I renewed mine in early december, and i am yet to have it. However they did say they are waiting on some 'new forms' or something like that. Will give them a ring soon anyway.

Josh

Cloverleaf

• Immortal
  • God Like!
« Reply #7 on: Jan 02, 2010, 12:28 »
The actual BC membership is a rolling 12 months whilst the race licence is 1st Jan-31st Dec, regardless of when purchased.  Once you're registered you can renew online which is the easiest way as you don't need the hassle of filling in forms and sending them back.  I just wish they'd give you a proper plastic membership card that'd sit in a wallet neatly rather than the tacky piece of laminated crap they want you to assemble yourself.  I mean come on, we have to carry it to all races, by the mid point of the season it looks all dog eared and tatty.  It's not as if plastic ones cost much.

Farmer.

• God Like!
  • Im-mature.
« Reply #8 on: Jan 02, 2010, 13:32 »
The actual BC membership is a rolling 12 months whilst the race licence is 1st Jan-31st Dec, regardless of when purchased.  Once you're registered you can renew online which is the easiest way as you don't need the hassle of filling in forms and sending them back.  I just wish they'd give you a proper plastic membership card that'd sit in a wallet neatly rather than the tacky piece of laminated crap they want you to assemble yourself.  I mean come on, we have to carry it to all races, by the mid point of the season it looks all dog eared and tatty.  It's not as if plastic ones cost much.

Oh man, tell me about it. Mine wont fit in my wallet even after trimming it down. If they're gonna give you a do-it-yourself card, at least make it the right size!

Josh.

• Senior
  • riding
« Reply #9 on: Jan 05, 2010, 18:56 »
Got mine through today. Its red :laugh:

Same shitty old self seal wallet though :-\

*Ghost*

• Senior
  • Survive or die trying
« Reply #10 on: Jan 06, 2010, 19:59 »

I bought my membership and license halfway through last year, as a result my license has now expired but I've still got 6 months left to run on my membership. Trying to find out how I can renew my license on it's own with my current membership but there's nothing on the BC site that I can find. Any ideas before I phone them up?
Ignore reality, there's nothing you can do about it.

walshe

• Rufus Designs
« Reply #11 on: Jan 13, 2010, 16:50 »
If you call them up they let you renew just your lisense and not your membership.
Can you book races even if you havent yet renewed you lisence?

Mr England

« Reply #12 on: Jan 13, 2010, 18:04 »
your license number stays the same, so yeah id guess so.

© 2019 Ride It Out